Website Support Plans in a Nutshell
|Basic Plan $99/mo.||Standard Plan $199/mo.||Pro Plan $299/mo.||Caretaker Plan $599/mo.|
Basic plan + outage alerts, improvements & basic tests
Standard Plan + advanced tests & backups
Pro Plan + content updates.
Website Support Plan Summary
All of our support plans include same-day critical updates as well as monthly security and module updates. These services are absolutely essential for any website, regardless of size or scope.
All support plans include tickets that can be used for any service we provide.
If you're not satisfied at any time during the first 90 days of service, we will refund your setup fee.
If you don't see what you need here, just let us know and we'll put together a custom package.
Website Support Plan Comparison
|Same Day Critical Updates||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Monthly Security Updates||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Monthly Module Updates||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Monthly Broken Link Scan||Y||Y||Y|
|Monthly Security Scan||Y||Y||Y|
|Monthly Speed Test||Y||Y||Y|
|Monthly Log Review||Y||Y||Y|
|Monthly Manual Site Check||Y||Y||Y|
|Dedicated Staging Server||Y||Y|
|Code Version Control||Y||Y||Y|
|Support Tickets Included*||3||5||11||17|
|Content & Photo Updates||1||3||7|
|Average Response Time||48 business hours||24 business hours||12 hours||12 hours|
$ = service is available for an additional fee; charged at our hourly rate
* additional support calls can be purchased, as needed
Optional Maintenance Services
These are optional services that we can perform for you once or regularly, as you wish. Some packages include these as part of the setup.
|Browser Testing||4 Pages||8 Pages||20 Pages|
|Proofreading & Editing|
|SSL Certificate installation|
|Web server upgrade|
|Hosting provider change|
Support Plan Terms
We try to keep things as simple as possible, so if you have a question that isn’t answered here, please check our frequently asked questions or let us know.
- All support plans are per site and are billed monthly to a credit or debit card the first of each month. We can invoice, if you prefer.
- The setup charge helps cover the cost of getting to know your site and setting up your plan.
- If you are not satisfied at any time during the first 90 days of service, we will refund the setup fee.
- There are no contracts and you can cancel at any time. Once cancelled, service will terminate at the end of the current paid period (i.e. the end of the month).
- Our support is offered during business hours and off hours, as practical. The exception to this is critical updates, which will be applied as soon as we receive notice.
- A “Support Ticket” is defined as a task that requires around 20 minutes to complete. That includes any setup time (e.g., reading instructions required for the fix, research, etc.). We don’t count the seconds, so if it’s a minute over here or there, we’re not concerned. We simply provide these measurements so we have a common understanding.
- We do our best but sometimes things happen which are either out of our control or beyond our ability to fix. If that should happen, we will discuss options with you and agree to a course of action that works for both parties.
Supported Platforms and Technologies
We can maintain just about any type or size of website from complex content management systems like Drupal, WordPress and Joomla, to custom creations and static HTML sites. We can also help you with hosting issues such as email (postfix, sendmail), web server (Apache, NGINX), domain name issues (registration, transfer, setup), and cloud hosting platforms like Amazon's S3 & Elastic Beanstalk. If you need something you don't see here, let us know.
|Platforms & Services||Technologies||APIs & Cloud|
Drupal 6, 7 and 8
|MySQL 2, 3
PHP 4, 5